[OkStudentPrep] PreACT for 2020-21 school year/Summer Institute

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Fri May 29 11:40:20 CDT 2020

Good morning,
The State Regents for Higher Education approved the PreACT contract for the 2020-21 school year today.  Please DO NOT order your PreACT for 2020.  We will send an email on our Student Preparation list serv when you can order .  It will be late August before we send out ordering information, DO NOT ORDER BEFORE THEN!
If you have a new counselor or DTC, please send me, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>, the new email address so we can make sure to add that person to our list serv.

We have canceled our Student Preparation Summer Institute for this June.  We will be having virtual presentations later.  We will send more information when we have all of the details.

Have a wonderful summer break!  You all deserve it! 😊
Take care!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>