[OkStudentPrep] Testing window for the PreACT is extended to May 28, 2021; ACT Fee Waivers and Superscoring on MyACT is delayed

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Thu Nov 19 12:53:36 CST 2020

Good afternoon,
I have compiled PreACT/ACT information into one email as I know you are inundated with emails.

Information about PREACT -
            PreACT testing window is extended to May 28, 2021.
The PreACT is supposed to be just like the ACT however, we realize due to this year's circumstances that you may not be able to test all
     students at the same time.
Please send ALL answer documents back at the same time in the white polymailer, hold onto them until you get all students tested.
Every bubble on the PreACT comes back to your school in a report, do the pre-administration part the day before you test, students will need
    their transcripts
Ordering PreACT
Order PreACT at www.readiness.act.org<http://www.readiness.act.org>; use a physical address, you have to click I agree to terms and conditions and PLACE ORDER
You will see a confirmation number at the top left and will receive a confirmation email - if you did not get a confirmation email then check your
      junk folder, if it's not there, you did not place order
Testing window has been extended to May 28, 2021
RETURNING PREACT Answer Documents - FEDEX only, only return the students' answer documents in the white polymailer they sent you
      by FEDEX!! Mail all student answer documents back together.
Write down, or take a picture, the TRACKING NUMBER before you send with FEDEX - the tracking number is what ACT uses to track your
      student's answer documents
Keep your PreACT test booklets to use with your students.

Schedule a zoom meeting with Annette or I to talk to your students/parents about the student score reports

ACT FEE WAIVERS -
            Order ACT Fee Waivers at the same place you ordered PreACT materials, www.readiness.act.org<http://www.readiness.act.org> Do not call ACT.
Go to ACT Support Materials to order fee waivers. Juniors and Seniors get 4 total fee waivers.
Order free practice ACT test booklets for All 9th-12th graders and teachers, can be used for question of the day, order booklet for teachers too.
Order ACT standard posters for science and math teachers(STEM), English, reading teachers(ELA).
Same as above, you will not be charged, continue on to the end - use a physical address, you have to click I agree to terms and conditions and PLACE ORDER
            You will see a confirmation number at the top left, and will receive a confirmation email - if not, you did not place order
                Information regarding fee waivers: https://www.act.org/content/dam/act/unsecured/documents/FeeWaiver.pdf

ACT Information
Schedule of events and dates for junior ACT: https://www.act.org/content/dam/act/unsecured/documents/ScheduleofEventsACT-OK.pdf
Oklahoma website regarding ACT information for state testing: https://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/state-and-district-solutions/oklahoma/the-act.html
 ACT score reports and labels will be sent 3-8 weeks after ACT receives the answer documents from scoring from District school day testing or Saturday test days.
ACT will send the reports to the school, the students, and any colleges the students elected to have results sent to at the same time.
In addition, sites can access these scores and print labels out of our Online Reporting system at https://success.act.org/s/.
Please see the attachment from ACT regarding superscoring and section retesting.

If you have questions regarding ACT, please contact Tony Cortez, Tony.Cortez at act.org<mailto:Tony.Cortez at act.org>
If you have questions regarding PreACT, please contact Lisa Nelson, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu> or Annette Long, along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu>

Take care! We hope that you have a relaxing Thanksgiving break!

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>