[OkStudentPrep] ACT College and Career Readiness Workshops

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Tue Oct 6 17:00:36 CDT 2020

Dear Administrators and Educators,

Please register for the Oklahoma state specific  2020 ACT College and Career Readiness Workshop<https://pages2.act.org/ccrw-2020.html>. The virtual event will be on Thursday, October 8th  2:00 pm. I will also have Sherry Reed, the ACT Aspire Senior Account executive and Jennifer Smith the Account Executive from our new Learning Division joining me to present on updates and what's new.

This is a free professional development event where you can learn about enhancements to ACT products and services as well as new ways to use data to help your students build toward their futures. A recording of the event will be sent to you following the presentation.

The workshop will cover new options on the ACT(r) test<http://www.act.org/content/act/en/new-act-options.html> that will empower your college-bound students.

You will also:

  *   Learn about ACT's plans to offer remote proctoring while students test from home
  *   Explore how ACT data can help your students plan for success
  *   Learn about new ACT test prep offerings and college and workforce readiness tools
  *   Gain insight into ways ACT can support your students from K-career and across core academic and behavioral skills, career navigation, and more

Thank You

Tony Cortez
Senior Account Executive
Client Relations
500 ACT Drive | Iowa City, Iowa 52243-0168
mobile 918-527-9948
tony.cortez at act.org<mailto:tony.cortez at act.org> |  www.ACT.org<http://www.ACT.org>

New FREE Online Assessment Planner<http://assessmentplanner.act.org/> from ACT - access today!
[OAP-footer]