[OkStudentPrep] You are Invited! ACT Workshop

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Tue Oct 27 08:11:59 CDT 2020

ACT Aspire User Group Webinar; You are Invited!
Please join us on October 29, 2020 at 1 pm!

Greetings Tim!

The annual ACT Aspire User Group Workshop is now a virtual session! I would like to personally invite you to attend! This FREE webinar will demonstrate the power of ACT Aspire data and how it can be used to diagnose learning gaps and increase the readiness of your students! We will highlight the use of the ACT Aspire Assessment System to determine student progress toward college and career readiness, including alignment to The ACT test. We will also share exciting updates, new resources in the Knowledge Hub, and report samples. In addition, we will share even more information about the BIG changes in ACT Academy instructional resources for help with personalized intervention. This will be a great session! Please join us!

You should attend this session if:

  *   Your school is currently implementing ACT Aspire assessments
  *   Your 11th grade students are taking The ACT, and you want to improve performance
  *   You need student data to determine if last spring's alternative learning methods were successful
  *   You need student data to diagnose student learning gaps as a result of the COVID-19 interruption in the school year
  *   You are curious!

Please bring your questions and be ready to learn! You will leave this webinar with valuable information that you can apply across your district/system/school to prepare your students for success and make informed choices for their future with a connected assessment and data system!

Thursday, October 29, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
SAVE MY SPOT<https://pages2.act.org/aspire-user-group-2020.html>

If you cannot attend at this time, please go ahead and register and you will receive an email after the webinar with the link for the recording and links to the resources shared during the webinar.

Do you know of someone else who might be interested?  Please feel free to forward this email!
I am looking forward to our session!

Sherry Reed
Senior Account Executive, ACT Aspire
Sherry.Reed at act.org<mailto:Sherry.Reed at act.org>