[OkStudentPrep] Tomorrow Virtual Fall PrepFest with OKcollegestart, OKcareerguide and Work-based learning; Afternoon Concurrent Enrollment panel for the West Region

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Tue Sep 8 12:08:42 CDT 2020

Good afternoon,

Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education and Oklahoma Department of Career Tech bring you our first Virtual Fall PrepFest. I have attached the complete agenda.

Many of you have already registered, please do not register again; you will receive a reminder in the morning at 8:00 with the link to join the day’s meeting.

Tomorrow’s topic is ICAP Resources

9:00-9:45 am OKcollegestart with Sarah Sanders and Theresa Shaklee from OCAP;

      9:45-10:30 am OKcareerguide with A.J. Crowell and Latoya Miller from OK Career Tech;

      10:30-11:00 am Work-based learning with H.L. Baird from OK Career Tech

      11:00-11:10 am Relaxation Time with Anna Doughty from UCO

I will send a reminder email that afternoon for the 1:00 meeting:

      1:00 pm West Regional Concurrent Enrollment Panel with the following institutions:

        Cameron University

                    Northern Oklahoma College

        Northwestern OK State Univ.

        OK Panhandle State University

         Redlands Community College

         Southwestern OK State Univ.

         Univ. of Science & Arts of OK

         Western OK State College

On Thursday the presenters from the previous day will be available for you to ask questions from 10:00-11:00 or 1:00-2:00.

I will send a reminder with the link to join on Thursday morning; the office hours begin at 10:00, not at 9:00.

The Wednesday morning topic sessions will be recorded. We will offer Staff Development points and CEU’s for this event.

If you have not received any reminders or a confirmation email regarding these meetings, you are welcome to register at this link, https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0qd-CtqjsuG9MN9zYq1lwsfPwUrkhOVpzk    After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Please do not register again for this meeting, I will send you a reminder email with the link the day of the meeting.

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you.

Have a great day!

Lisa Nelson

Director of Student Preparation

lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>

www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>

Office:  405.225.9257

Cell: 580.614.1328

Cari J. Lousch
Manager
careertech | Career & Academic Connections
1500 West Seventh Avenue
Stillwater, OK 74074-4398
405.743.5159 office

918.813.3199 mobile