[OkStudentPrep] PLEASE USE THIS EMAIL AND DELETE the one from 3:51 pm today. Student Preparation Virtual Desk Retreats with College Admission Counselors

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Thu Sep 17 17:00:38 CDT 2020

Good afternoon,
Friday is coming! Please delete the email sent to you at 3:51 as those links do not work. Use these links below to register. I am sorry for the confusion.

We will be having Virtual Counselor Desk Retreats this fall. (A retreat at your desk with the door closed! That is all we can provide right now ☹)

Our first Virtual Desk Retreat topic is Q & A with Regional College Admission Counselors. These will be for 1 hour. Please select your region and register for your Desk Retreat.
We will be sending future fall dates for PK-12 Desk Retreats later 😊

These are the institutions that will be joining us as of today.

Northeast  - September 29, 9:00 am   (NEO, NSU, OSU, OSUIT)

     *   https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0vcOisrzIpHdXqvxHu4qbs-8qfvn_fF3D4

North Central -  September 30, 9:00 am (NEO, OCCC, OSU, RCC, RSC)

  *   https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcscuygpzojE9zb_N3xCLF-ZGZaucc9lyAB

Northwest  - September 30, 1:00 pm (NWOSU, RCC, SWOSU)

  *   https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUvdeCuqj4sGNTZLVtg1IpTB-QqeQM2-kTy

Southwest  - October 1, 1:00 pm (CU, NSU, OSUIT, RCC, SWOSU)

  *   https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcudOypqT8rHNLyRyWD2QD65JGS2YVDrwBI

Southeast  - October 7, 9:00 am (ECU, NSU, OSUIT)

     *   https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYrcumprj4jE9bjGwpqvJ7NWT47FKHyauMT

Central/Metro - October 7, 1:00 pm (CU, ECU, NEO, NSU, OCCC, OSU, OSUIT, RCC, RSC, SWOSU)

     *   https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAocuuurzorHNIjibvZIZxHMSp8C-Mn7jmF

South Central - October 8, 1:00 pm (CU, ECU, OCCC, OSUIT, RSC, RCC, SSC)

  *   https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIvc-yhrzkqH9AhkzvqV6OstCiE2sFFQc6L

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions.

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>