[OkStudentPrep] OSRHE Student Prep Conferences- 3 left!

Long, Annette along at osrhe.edu
Wed Dec 8 08:45:29 CST 2021

Good morning!

Our Student Prep Conferences will start up again in February and don't forget that the registration deadlines are one month before the event!

Highlights:

  *   hands on/individualized assistance with your school's ICAP on OKCollegestart
  *   share best practices
  *   learn from one another, and so much more!

The registration fee covers your food and lodging (Early bird registration fee is $165, regular is $170).  There are no refunds after the registration deadline. We accept PO's, checks or credit cards.

Click on this link to register http://okhighered.org/student-prep/    Please note- you WILL receive a confirmation email immediately after you click submit on the registration.  If you don't receive an email then you ARE NOT registered. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Here are our last 3 conferences this school year-

February 20 & 21 Roman Nose State Lodge, Watonga
Early Bird Registration Deadline: January 13
Registration Deadline:  January 20
February 23 & 24 Tatanka Ranch, Stroud
Early Bird Registration Deadline: January 16
Registration Deadline:  January 23
March 6 & 7 Lake Murray Lodge, Ardmore
Early Bird Registration Deadline: January 30
Registration Deadline:  February 6

Register at: http://okhighered.org/student-prep/
No Refunds after Registration Deadline

Annette Long