[OkStudentPrep] For Counselor Only Registration Link

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Fri Feb 5 12:06:54 CST 2021

[FCO]
March 9th & 10th - For Counselors Only Conference

Registration is now live for the 17th annual For Counselors Only Conference! We are thrilled to engage with you virtually this year as we come together with speakers from around the state of Oklahoma. Our goal is to bring hope, energy, motivation, and renewed passion to those with such a profound impact in every student’s life.

The conference will feature live and pre-recorded sessions for counselors in both PreK-12 and technology centers focused on academic programs, career awareness, ICAP, career pathways, social-emotional learning, crisis intervention, program management, and much more!

Register here<https://whova.com/web/couns_202102/>

Agenda coming soon.

Thank you, Counselors for ALL that you do for your students! We appreciate YOU! 😊
Have a great day!