[OkStudentPrep] Delete previous email-links work on this one - Student Preparation upcoming events, please share this information

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Fri Jun 25 08:42:34 CDT 2021

Good morning,
I am resending this email with links that work 😊 I’m sorry for the inconvenience!
Please see important information/upcoming events from the Student Preparation office.

  *   If you have a new counselor or DTC, please send the person’s email to me or Annette Long, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu> or along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu>, so we can add to our Student Preparation list serv. Also, please let us know the name of the new DTC for your district.

  *   Student Preparation Virtual Summer Institute
July 20 starting at 9:30 am
To register for the Virtual Student Preparation Summer Institute:
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYpduiqqzgtH9RXQsntiao-VNTrhgR0GLW8
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Agenda:
             9:30 – 10:15 am – Concurrent enrollment with Dr. Kyle Foster
            10:30 – 11:00 am – PreACT information and ICAP information
11:15 – 12:00 pm – OKPromise information

  *   The Student Preparation Team will have a 1st year counselor zoom meeting on August 4.
First Year Counselor Desk Retreat, information to be covered will include PreACT, Concurrent enrollment, OKPromise, OKcollegestart, FAFSA, important resources
August 4, 2021 from 9:00 until 10:00 am
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMsf-ytqjMuEt3hJ1aLWcaku3OGrTzeLq5P
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

  *   The Oklahoma State Regents will again fund the 10th grade PreACT for public and private schools. The PreACT is free to ALL schools, even if you have chosen the SAT for your junior assessment.
The ordering window will open August 2. Do not order before that date please. We will send you the link to order in an email. The testing window will be September 1 through November 19.

  *   Student Preparation Fall Workshops will be hosted in various regions throughout the state during the month of September. Schedule and registration will be coming soon on our website https://okhighered.org/student-prep/.

  *   Student Preparation will be hosting overnight conferences again this year beginning in October. Schedule and registration will be coming soon on our website https://okhighered.org/student-prep/.

Have a great summer!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation