[OkStudentPrep] Summer Academies applications - please encourage your students to apply

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Fri Mar 5 12:18:41 CST 2021

Our Free Summer Academies are back, Yahoo! I have attached a flier for you to print and place around your school. We will not be sending posters or fliers to your school.
Please encourage your upcoming 8th through 12th graders to apply to our free science, technology, engineering and math academies across the state at different institutions. Students need to apply to an academy of their liking and they will be notified later in April if they have been selected.  Please encourage your first-generation students to apply. Transportation may be a discouragement for some, but please help them find a way to a college campus to attend these free academies, get them to apply. Did I mention these Summer Academies are FREE? 😊
Here is the link to find the list of summer academies for upcoming 8th-12th graders: http://www.okhighered.org/summer-academies
Happy Friday!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
https://okhighered.org/student-prep/
Office:405.225.9257
Mobile: 580.614.1328

“Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again.” ~Author unknown