[OkStudentPrep] Virtual Summer Institute to register for and dates for Student Preparation Fall Workshops to add to your calendar - Have a great summer!

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon May 24 10:31:22 CDT 2021

Happy summer to you! I hope that you get some relaxation time and rest this summer. 😊
I wanted to send a few things to you before you left, if you haven’t already!

If you are making a change to your email address, whether it be retiring (Congratulations) or changing schools, please let me know so I can remove or add your email address to our Student Preparation list serv, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>. Thank you in advance!

Some upcoming events to add to your calendar for July and September:

  *   Student Preparation Virtual Summer Institute July 20, one day only, beginning at 9:00 am

Topics include: concurrent enrollment, OKPromise updates, ICAP, OKcollegestart, Q&A.
Please register in advance for this meeting: https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYpduiqqzgtH9RXQsntiao-VNTrhgR0GLW8
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. I will send a reminder to you the day before the event.

  *   Student Preparation Fall Workshops: The Student Preparation Team will be traveling in September to bring our fall workshops near you, hooray! Please see attachment. Registration will open in August. We will send this out again in August on our Student Preparation list serv.

Don’t forget, to send me your email address if you are making a change for next school year, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>,
We hope that you have a restful, relaxing summer!
Take care!
Have a great week!

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation