[OkStudentPrep] Last 3 Fall Virtual Desk Retreats Dates, Times and Registration links

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Tue Nov 9 08:42:19 CST 2021

Good morning,
In case you have not registered, I am sending you the remaining dates and registration links for our virtual fall counselor desk retreats. Join us for some great discussion:

Tomorrow - Elementary Counselor Virtual Desk Retreat, Nov 10, 2021 10:30 AM
Register in advance for this meeting: https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJckceyppzMpH9c5M1GD_sUhPFI6L6WhbNqc
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
TOPIC: Sarah Kirk from SDE will be talking about social/emotional resources for elementary

Counselor Virtual Desk Retreat, Nov 17, 2021 10:00 AM
Register in advance for this meeting: https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0ufuysrDwuE9FO2sUfv9xeD1i9k-_c9irY
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
TOPIC: Math Pathways, concurrent enrollment, Q & A, other topics

Counselor Virtual Desk Retreat, Dec 1, 2021 10:00 AM (my last one!)
Register in advance for this meeting: https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYrce6urT8qHdU0e9DjUMyb_2872AaHUelP
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
TOPIC: Wrapping up the first semester – sharing tips and ideas 😊

Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
https://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/
Office: 405.225.9257
Mobile: 580.614.1328

“What we’re really talking about is cultivating human ability and human capacity. All of our kids and all of us have tremendous abilities. Whether they flourish depends on how they’re nourished.” ~ Sir Ken Robinson