[OkStudentPrep] Student Prep has added another desk retreat-1st one this Wednesday at 10:00; 2nd one Monday, December 13 at 10:00

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Nov 29 15:18:34 CST 2021

Good afternoon,
I hope you had a restful Thanksgiving break. Welcome back! 😊
We hope that you can join us this Wednesday for our Counselor Desk Retreat at 10:00. It’s a time to share with one another and learn from others.
Also, we have added a 2nd desk retreat with a previous guest, Sarah Kirk from SDE. She will continue sharing her behavior intervention resources, these resources can be used with all grade levels.

Join us for some great discussion:
Counselor Virtual Desk Retreat, this Wednesday, Dec 1, 2021 10:00 AM
Register in advance for this meeting: https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYrce6urT8qHdU0e9DjUMyb_2872AaHUelP
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
TOPIC: Wrapping up the first semester – sharing tips and ideas 😊

Continued Counselor Virtual Desk Retreat with Sarah Kirk, SDE, Monday, Dec 13, 2021 10:00 AM
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEpceCspz4uGtDVToQig20Wy812PCS1w_9x
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
TOPIC: Sarah Kirk from State Department of Education will finish sharing her behavioral intervention resources from the Elementary Counselor November meeting. If you missed the November meeting, please join us Monday, December 13. Her resources can be used in MS and HS too.

Once registered, I will send a reminder email with the link to join on the morning of the virtual desk retreat.
Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
https://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/
Office: 405.225.9257
Mobile: 580.614.1328

“What we’re really talking about is cultivating human ability and human capacity. All of our kids and all of us have tremendous abilities. Whether they flourish depends on how they’re nourished.” ~ Sir Ken Robinson