[OkStudentPrep] PreACT ordering window closes October 29; if ordering please read this email

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed Oct 27 07:17:05 CDT 2021

Good morning,
If you have ordered your PreACT, please delete this email.

If you have not ordered your PreACT, you have until this Friday, October 29 to order.
When you go to https://readiness.act.org to order, on Choose Program select OK State Regents for Higher Ed 2021-2022 Grade 10 Only.
When you get to Deliver Options, the only option available is 2-Day Priority (see below). That is okay, keep going, do not put in a PO number, you will not be billed. Remember we pay for the 10th grade PreACT. [cid:image003.png at 01D7CA94.18EAF1A0]
Please go all the way through to checkout and review your order; click on both I Agree to the Terms and Conditions and Place Order.

[cid:image005.png at 01D7CA94.18EAF1A0]
You will receive a confirmation number in the upper left hand corner and a confirmation email when your order has been placed correctly. Please do not hesitate to contact myself, lnelson at oshre.edu<mailto:lnelson at oshre.edu>, 405.225.9257, or Annette Long, along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu>, 405.225.9156, if you have any problems or questions.
Have a great day!

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
https://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/
Office: 405.225.9257
Mobile: 580.614.1328

"What we're really talking about is cultivating human ability and human capacity. All of our kids and all of us have tremendous abilities. Whether they flourish depends on how they're nourished." ~ Sir Ken Robinson