[OkStudentPrep] Four Fall Virtual Desk Retreats - Beginning with Elementary Counselors October 6, 10:00 and Monthly Desk Retreat for all Counselors October 26, 10:00

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Sep 20 06:24:12 CDT 2021

Good morning,
Please share this with your counselors.
Counselors requested that we continue our monthly virtual desk retreats. Below are the registration links for our virtual desk retreats for the remainder of the fall semester.
Please register and add to your calendar. Meetings will be from 10:00-11:00 am. Staff development and CEU's will be given.
Below you will find the registration links for our 4 upcoming fall virtual desk retreats:

  1.  Virtual Desk Retreat specifically for Elementary Counselors

Oct 6, at 10:00 AM
Oklahoma College Assistance Program (OCAP) will be sharing their new elementary counselor resources. Counselors will be able to share information and ask questions.
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIsdOuuqzIiH9FRV-5lnJcs7VvWK9jT-T_D
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

  1.  Monthly Counselor Virtual Desk Retreat
Oct 26, at 10:00 AM
Open for discussion and questions; will decide topic for November desk retreat.
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEucuqrrjIoGdapWuEWN__ggXQ-qEvMxjUq
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

  1.  Monthly Counselor Virtual Desk Retreat
Nov 17, at 10:00 AM
            Will decide topic for December desk retreat.
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0ufuysrDwuE9FO2sUfv9xeD1i9k-_c9irY
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

  1.  Monthly Counselor Virtual Desk Retreat
Dec 1, at 10:00 AM
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYrce6urT8qHdU0e9DjUMyb_2872AaHUelP
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Please don't hesitate to contact the Student Prep Team if you have questions.
Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
https://okhighered.org/student-prep/