[OkStudentPrep] Beautifully renovated Quartz Mountain Lodge-registration closes soon- Student Preparation Conference

Long, Annette along at osrhe.edu
Thu Sep 23 09:51:54 CDT 2021

Good morning!
Spots are available but registration closes soon, Monday (9/27/2021) at 5:00 pm, for our Student Preparation Conference at Quartz Mountain!

We will have ICAP training/Q&A with Theresa Shaklee, OKcollegestart Student Portal Coordinator, we will also share best practices, preparing students for college, OKPromise, concurrent enrollment, math pathways, learn new ideas and so much more!

The conference registration fee is $170 which includes meals and lodging.  To register visit: https://okhighered.org/student-prep/<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fokhighered.org%2fstudent-prep%2f&c=E,1,rP3so0ueczA8bOSXml6QyW7nzn3zmbL6WSdC2v7r45dcq8nzhB2OjB5992vS81jfrzLywLw7xB1oyA3SgBpllAWu0dq7gnGdrXRHJaLkSg,,&typo=1>  I have attached an agenda for your reference.

Come check out the brand new renovations at beautiful Quartz Mountain!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Have a great day!

Annette Long
Coordinator for Student Preparation
along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu>