[OkStudentPrep] MyACT info and introduce Oklahoma's new ACT Account Executive

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Fri Sep 24 10:40:53 CDT 2021

Good morning,
I wanted to introduce our new ACT Account Executive for Oklahoma in case you were unable to join us for one of our Student Preparation Fall Workshops. Please take time to read her introduction and welcome her.

I have also attached a resource for you regarding the non-test information on the MyACT. Please encourage your students to complete the non-test information before they take an ACT. On the MyACT they will choose which institutions to send their ACT to and in turn ACT will send their superscore to those institutions.

Please read the attachment.
If you have any questions regarding ACT, please contact Sherri Pankhurst, Sherri.Pankhurst at act.org<mailto:Sherri.Pankhurst at act.org>.

Have a great Friday!
Lisa Nelson