[OkStudentPrep] Counselor/Administrators/Coordinators Conferences for November, registration is closing within the week!

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed Sep 29 08:58:51 CDT 2021

Good morning,
I wanted to let you know that we have openings for our fall Conferences in November, registration ends soon! There are openings for the spring conferences also, please see the attachment for locations and registration deadlines.

For November conferences, the registration closes October 2 and October 7:

  *   Four (4) openings for Long Lake Resort near Poteau, http://longlakeresort.com/, Sunday, November 2 and Monday, November 3.          Registration fee includes meals and lodging - $170.00. Registration closes October 2.
  *   Two (2) openings for Chickasaw Conference Center near Sulphur, https://www.chickasawretreat.com/meetings-and-events/,                 Sunday, November 7 and Monday, November 8. Early bird registration fees of $165.00 closes tomorrow, regular registration of $170.00, closes October 7.
  *   You will have your own room, we make the reservations. You just come ready to learn!
  *   Register at https://okhighered.org/student-prep/#spc for location of your choice.
  *   You need a PO or check number when you register.
  *   Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions, Lisa Nelson, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu> or call 405.225.9257.

On the first afternoon, Theresa Shaklee, Student Portal Coordinator for OKcollegestart will be there to help you with your OKcollegestart questions and help regarding ICAP. That evening at dinner we will meet and greet sharing ideas with one another. The 2nd day we will continue with the sharing of ideas/information and seek answers to any questions that you might have.
Please join us, Lisa, Annette and Theresa and learn from other counselors/administrators/coordinators and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.

Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
https://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/
Office: 405.225.9257
Mobile: 580.614.1328

"What we're really talking about is cultivating human ability and human capacity. All of our kids and all of us have tremendous abilities. Whether they flourish depends on how they're nourished." ~ Sir Ken Robinson