[OkStudentPrep] Summer Institute Registration is open- Deadline April 29th!

Long, Annette along at osrhe.edu
Fri Apr 8 14:06:42 CDT 2022

Good afternoon,

Agenda is still in-progress, but tentative topics- legislation, concurrent enrollment, OK Promise, Student Prep and OKcollegestart updates, Ucango2 updates, research based student interventions, School Counseling Framework, Mindful Self-Compassion in Students and staff, college admissions panel and much more, and, of course the wonderful networking time that allows you to build and strengthen your relationships with fellow counselors from around the state!

Our Student Preparation Summer Institute registration is now open on our website, https://okhighered.org/student-prep/. Scroll all the way to the bottom.
It will be Monday, June 13 through Wednesday, June 15, at Shangri-La Resort on Monkey Island, https://shangrilaok.com/.  We will begin at 1:00 pm on Monday and end after lunch on Wednesday.
Early bird registration is $350 until April 21. Registration includes overnight lodging with meals (we make the reservation). We plan to return to a full conference this year with meetings to be held inside at full capacity.

You will need a PO number, check number or credit card number to register.

If you have any questions please contact me at along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu>.

We are so excited to be returning to Shangri-La Resort, we hope to see you there.

Have a great day!

Annette Long
Director of Student Preparation for College Readiness
along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
405.225.9156