[OkStudentPrep] 2022 Reading Conference

Long, Annette along at osrhe.edu
Tue Aug 2 17:02:23 CDT 2022

Greetings,

Registration is here!  The State Regents for Higher Education's 15th Annual Reading Conference is a can't-miss event!

This year's (hybrid) event will be an exciting opportunity to learn more on research-based practices in reading education, as you choose to attend online or at Rose State College Student Union.

We are thrilled to have Dr. Heidi Anne Mesmer as our keynote speaker.  Her article "Beyond Labels and Agendas" has gone viral-and we are most pleased to hear from her as a "leading voice" in literacy education who shows how educators can look to current research in order to use effective and engaging lessons that foster all students' success.

The afternoon panel is a treat, indeed, and unique breakout sessions include topics on historical book banning, outstanding international books, and how to design choose your adventure writing with students.  Please see attached Registration Flyer and Conference Agenda.

Join us for fun times, exciting new information, networking, amazing food, and door prizes.  You won't want to miss this year's Reading Conference 2022!

Register now at https://appengine.egov.com/apps/ok/15th-reading-conference. If interested in a class scholarship, please email Dr. Brevetti, mbrevetti at osrhe.edu<mailto:mbrevetti at osrhe.edu>.

Melissa Anne Brevetti, Ph.D.
Coordinator, Teacher Education Programs
Oklahoma Teacher Connection
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104-3603
Office: 405.225.9197
Fax: 405.225.9230
follow us on Twitter @okhighered

[cid:image008.jpg at 01D72B8E.123CBDC0]     [cid:image009.png at 01D72B8E.123CBDC0]

[cid:image010.jpg at 01D72B8E.123CBDC0]
[cid:image011.png at 01D72B8E.123CBDC0]