[OkStudentPrep] Pre Conference survey

Long, Annette along at osrhe.edu
Tue Dec 6 17:26:58 CST 2022

Post-Secondary Champions~

Planning is underway for the 2023 Oklahoma Statewide Transfer Student Success Conference.  This includes students who take concurrent enrollment and transfer those credits to another institution.  Next year's conference is scheduled for Tuesday, October 17th, 2023, at Oklahoma State University.

We want to ensure we're providing relevant informative sessions regarding transfer student needs across our state. Post-secondary opportunities for high school students are incredibly important and we would appreciate your input and perspectives.

Please help us improve the conference experience completing our 10-minute pre-conference survey. This feedback will help us identify areas of focus, potential keynote speakers, and engaging sessions. We look forward to hearing from you all!

Pre-conference survey - https://forms.gle/NGYXfS6Wkw6aRMJP7

Please email transferacademicsupport at okstate.edu<mailto:transferacademicsupport at okstate.edu> with any questions. Thank you for your time and input. We appreciate you!

~OSTSSC 2023 Planning Committee