[OkStudentPrep] Reminder- Job Posting for next week

Long, Annette along at osrhe.edu
Tue Jan 4 08:55:07 CST 2022

Good morning!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and a very well-deserved rest! As Lisa said, I will be continuing the job postings this semester. This is a reminder that I will send job postings out every Tuesday, starting next week. If you would like to have a job posted, please email your job posting information with contact person to along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu> by Monday. Please put "Job Posting" in the subject line. If you will please let me know when you have filled the position I will remove it from this list.

I hope your semester is off to a wonderful start!
Thank you!
Annette Long
Director of Student Preparation for College Readiness
along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>