[OkStudentPrep] ACT rep will join us at Roman Nose - spaces still available

Long, Annette along at osrhe.edu
Wed Jan 5 12:55:42 CST 2022

Hello! I hope you had a wonderful holiday break and plenty of rest because I know you hit the ground running when you came back to school this week!

An exciting development!  At the Student Prep overnight conference at Roman Nose Feb 20-21, Sherri Pankhurst from ACT will join us for Q&A time!  Sherri is the Oklahoma (and N. Texas) Account Executive at ACT. This is a unique opportunity so bring all of your ACT questions and bring your laptop!

In addition, you will get hands on time with Theresa Shaklee to work through your ICAP needs/questions on OKcollegestart, updates on OKPromise, concurrent enrollment and much more (see attached agenda).

For those who have not attended one of our overnight conferences, especially any new counselors, please consider attending one of our last 2 events (Roman Nose or Lake Murray). These events are an opportunity to come together in a casual setting with your peers from other districts in the state, to learn, to share, to ask every question you have wondered but didn't know who to ask... we are here to help you!

Click on this link to register http://okhighered.org/student-prep/  (registration closes 1 month before the event). The registration fee covers your food and lodging (you get your own room). Early bird registration fee is $165, regular is $170.  Please note- you WILL receive a confirmation email immediately after you click submit on the registration.  If you don't receive an email then you ARE NOT registered.

Thank you for all you do for Oklahoma students!!
Annette Long
Director of Student Preparation for College Readiness
along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>