[OkStudentPrep] PreACT 10th grade ordering is now open! Student Preparation hosting 1st year counselor zoom Wed; Fall Workshop registration-please share

Long, Annette along at osrhe.edu
Sat Jul 30 15:28:19 CDT 2022

Good morning,
PreACT
The ordering window for the 10th PreACT funded by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education is now open.
Here is the link to order: https://readiness.act.org/
Remember:

  *   Program: Choose the OK STATE REGENTS FOR HIGHER ED 2022-23 GRADE 10 ONLY
  *   When ordering do not use a PO Box for address, use a physical address
  *   Be sure and click "I agree to Terms and Conditions" and "Place Order" at the end of ordering
  *   You will get a confirmation number and will receive a confirmation email when you order correctly
  *   We provide the 10th grade PreACT for all public and private schools.
The PreACT offers a wealth of information which begins with the pre-administration section and continues with the assessment. This information helps guide your students, parents, and staff to prepare students for college readiness.

Upcoming events from the Student Preparation office.

  *   1st year counselor zoom meeting on August 3. Information to be covered will include PreACT, Concurrent enrollment, OKPromise, OKcollegestart, FAFSA, important resources.
August 3, 2022 from 9:00 until 10:00 am
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYofuirpjkvHdQ26EZnqbCA6AjN7qCeusSH
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

  *   Student Preparation Fall Workshops will be hosted in various regions throughout the state during the month of September. Register for a Fall Workshop near you. Schedule and registration are on our website: https://okhighered.org/student-prep/.

  *   Student Preparation will be hosting overnight conferences again this year beginning in October. Schedule and registration will be coming soon on our website https://okhighered.org/student-prep/.

  *   If you have a new counselor or DTC, please send the person's name, email and whether or not they are the DTC to me, along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu>, or Sabrina Wood, swood at osrhe.edu<mailto:swood at osrhe.edu> so we can add to them to our listserv.

August is here, we are so glad that you are back!
Have a great day!

Annette Long
Director of Student Preparation for College Readiness
along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
405.225.9156

Sabrina Wood
Coordinator for Student Preparation for College Readiness