[OkStudentPrep] Summer Institute Registration is open!

Long, Annette along at osrhe.edu
Thu Mar 3 15:26:16 CST 2022

Good afternoon,

Our Student Preparation Summer Institute registration is now open on our website, https://okhighered.org/student-prep/. Scroll all the way to the bottom.
It will be Monday, June 13 through Wednesday, June 15, at Shangri-La Resort on Monkey Island, https://shangrilaok.com/.  We will begin at 1:00 pm on Monday and end after lunch on Wednesday.
Early bird registration is $350 until April 21. Registration includes overnight lodging with meals (we make the reservation). We plan to return to a full conference this year with meetings to be held inside at full capacity.

You will need a PO number, check number or credit card number to register.
If you have any questions please contact me at along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu>.

We are so excited to be returning to Shangri-La Resort, we hope to see you there.

Have a great day!

Annette Long
Director of Student Preparation for College Readiness