[OkStudentPrep] Registration Now Open - Foster Care Convening December 2, 2022

Long, Annette along at osrhe.edu
Tue Nov 8 18:18:46 CST 2022

Please mark your calendars for Friday December 2, 2022 for the Oklahoma Reach Higher Foster Care Alumni Convening.

Join the Reach Higher team, foster care alumni, community leaders, higher education staff and current students for an in-depth discussion about postsecondary attainment within the foster care alumni community.

The purpose of the convening is to provide participants with high-impact practices for improving the educational experiences for foster care alumni student success, building an inclusive and engaged campus environment and creating pathways for fostering difficult conversations. We have an informative day planned and you will not want to miss it!

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!

Register at: https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0qceGsrj8iHdyRsWFmHlsM-yNrNlf63lz4

Schedule at a glance:

1st Session 9-11:30 a.m.

2nd Session 1-3 p.m.

Keynote Speaker: Amnoni Myers, MPA

Amnoni Myers (pronounced Ah-mon-knee) is a dynamic child welfare advocate, public speaker, consultant and #1 Best Selling author of You Are the Prize: Seeing Yourself Beyond the Imperfections of Your Trauma.

Sincerely,

Tisha 'Tee' Bradford
Reach Higher Manager
201 W. 5th St Suite 200
Tulsa, OK 74103
Ph. (405) 225-9433
Fax (918) 796-1318
www.reachhigherok.org<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=85be579f-d92c16d1-85b964d4-0025908793a6-bc8e9d85fe8196ba&q=1&e=5dbc1bdf-19cb-4d2f-a1e2-2b5d2af258bb&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reachhigherok.org%2F>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8F04C.EEACC370]

"When day comes we step out of the shade, aflame and unafraid, the new dawn blooms as we free it for there is always light, if only we're brave enough to see it, if only we're brave enough to be it."   Amanda Gorman