[OkStudentPrep] Long Lake Resort Overnight Conference registration early bird deadline in 5 days!!!!

Wood, Sabrina swood at osrhe.edu
Mon Sep 19 13:35:56 CDT 2022

Good afternoon,

Our Student Preparation fall overnight conferences have been filling up quickly! We currently have 5 spots left this fall and those are at the Long Lake Resort in Poteau, OK. It is a beautiful location and you will have your own room to rest and relax in. We will have ICAP training with OKcollegestart, share best practices, preparing students for college, OKPromise, learn new ideas and so much more at each conference.

November 1 & 2 Long Lake Resort, Poteau – 5 Spots Left

Early Bird Registration Deadline: September 24

Registration Deadline: October 1

October 9 & 10 Shangri-La Resort, Afton - FULL

Early Bird Registration Deadline: September 2

Registration Deadline: September 9

November 6 & 7 The Artesian, Sulphur - FULL

Early Bird Registration Deadline: September 29

Registration Deadline: October 6

The conference registration fee is $170 which includes meals and lodging.  To register visit: https://okhighered.org/student-prep/   Click on 2022-23 Student Preparation Conferences to begin registering.

Registration reminders:
You will receive a confirmation email immediately, if you do not email me ASAP,
You will need a PO/check number when you register.
The registration deadline is one month before each conference.  No refunds after registration deadline date.

Please forward to any new folks in your school that are not on our Student Preparation list serv.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day!

Sabrina Wood
Coordinator of Student Preparation for College Readiness
swood at osrhe.edu
665 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
www.okhighered.org/student-prep