[OkStudentPrep] Durant and Wilburton Free Student Prep Fall Workshops this week

Long, Annette along at osrhe.edu
Tue Sep 20 11:05:08 CDT 2022

Good morning!
This is the final week for our September Fall Workshops.  We will be in Durant on Wednesday and Wilburton on Thursday.  If you are in the Southeast part of the state please consider joining us.  See the attached flyer for topics, times and locations.  The official registration is closed, but if you plan to attend and have not registered please email me at along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu> (NOT by replying to this email) putting the location in the subject line so we will have an approximate count. We will be traveling so I will not be able to respond to emails, but we would love to have you join us!

Please share this with any new counselors or administrators!

Annette Long
Director of Student Preparation for College Readiness
along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
405.225.9156