[OkStudentPrep] March 9 Discussions about Serving Students with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities

Long, Annette along at osrhe.edu
Mon Feb 27 17:16:07 CST 2023

Colleagues,

Attached is the agenda for our next convening "Discussions about Serving Students with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities."  The purpose of the convening is to provide participants with an understanding of how to improve the educational experiences for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities, build an inclusive and engaged campus environment, and create pathways for fostering difficult conversations. Our Keynote Speaker is Julie Lackey and we have both professional and student panels scheduled to provide the lived experiences of both practitioners and students.

We hope that you will join us, along with members of the Oklahoma Inclusive Post-Secondary Education Alliance (OKIPSE) for an in-depth discussion about postsecondary attainment as it pertains to students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.  We have an informative morning planned and you will not want to miss it!  Also, please feel free to forward this email to colleagues on your campus and within your network that are interested in learning how to better serve under-represented student populations.

REGISTER HERE!<https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYkdeqvpjgqGtFf3bo2FOpDauf2rDHVBRGf>