[OkStudentPrep] OSRHE Teach Oklahoma Conference

Long, Annette along at osrhe.edu
Thu Mar 16 09:25:52 CDT 2023

Please see information below from Dr. Melissa Brevetti.

Happy Spring to you!  Registration is open for the Spring Teach OK Event!

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D9575A.EABFECE0]
https://appengine.egov.com/apps/ok/teachok23

The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education is excited to announce that Chancellor Allison D. Garrett will be speaking in the morning about teacher education and sharing insights.  Chancellor Garrett is the chief executive officer for the Oklahoma State System of Higher Education, leading a state system comprised of 25 state colleges and universities, 11 constituent agencies, one university center, and independent colleges and universities coordinated with the state system.
We are looking forward to wonderful speakers who will share current data and information on the new Oklahoma Teacher Scholarship, a lovely luncheon with Ted's Catering, door prizes, delicious refreshments, and more.
Registration is now available.  Please share with colleagues.  We look forward to a great time for us to learn, relax, and mingle!
All My Best,
Melissa Anne Brevetti, Ph.D.
Coordinator, Teacher Education Programs
Oklahoma Teacher Connection
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104-3603
Office: 405.225.9197
Fax: 405.225.9230
follow us on Twitter @okhighered

[cid:image008.jpg at 01D72B8E.123CBDC0]     [cid:image009.png at 01D72B8E.123CBDC0]

[cid:image010.jpg at 01D72B8E.123CBDC0]
[cid:image011.png at 01D72B8E.123CBDC0]