[OkStudentPrep] PreACT reminder; Fall Workshop dates/locations; Summer Academies with availability

Long, Annette along at osrhe.edu
Tue May 9 10:14:09 CDT 2023

Good morning,
I hope everyone is doing well as the school year winds down.  A few things from OSRHE Student Preparation for College Readiness:

  1.  We have two OSRHE STEM Summer Academies that still have availability, please share with your students and families. Please note the grades and that one is residential and one is commuter. See attachment for more information and links.
Peek Into Engineering
Seminole State College
Seminole, OK
Grades: 9-12
Dates: July 23 - 28, 2023
Residential

PI-STEM Academy
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
Durant, Oklahoma
Grades: 8-9
Dates: June 5-9, 2023
Commuter

  1.  Please remember DO NOT order your sophomore PreACT unless you see this option below (with the correct school year). Otherwise your school will receive the bill.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9825F.05610A50]

  1.  For your planning purposes, the September 2023 Fall Workshop dates and locations are attached.  Registration will not open until August. We will send another email with a link when the registration opens.

Have a great rest of the school year!
Annette Long
Director of Student Preparation for College Readiness
along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
405.225.9156