[OkStudentPrep] Overnight Conference at Quartz Mtn - 2 spots remaining!

Wood, Sabrina swood at osrhe.edu
Wed Oct 4 08:13:08 CDT 2023

Is this your first year as a school counselor? or Do you need some help navigating all the "must-knows" on the job?

Student Preparation for College Readiness would love to have your counselor join us for this small group opportunity to network, share best practices, and receive training updates such as FAFSA, ICAP and more. We currently have two spots remaining for Quartz Mountain.

FYI-Long Lake Resort in Poteau is full.

At each of our overnight conferences, attendees have their own room/bathroom. Also, this is a great opportunity to spend time with Lyndsay or Theresa(OKcollegestart) for ICAP planning/updating on the first afternoon of each conference.

October 29 & 30 (Sunday afternoon-Monday) -
Quartz Mountain State Lodge<https://appengine.egov.com/apps/ok/quartz-mountain-23-24> - Lone Wolf, OK
Registration Deadline: September 29

The conference fee is $175 regular registration, which includes meals and lodging. Please reply back to me if you are wanting to attend ASAP - swood at osrhe.edu<mailto:swood at osrhe.edu>

Come join us!

Sabrina Wood
Coordinator of Student Preparation for College Readiness
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
swood at osrhe.edu<mailto:swood at osrhe.edu>
https://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/