[OkStudentPrep] Shangri-La Overnight Conference deadline is today!

Wood, Sabrina swood at osrhe.edu
Fri Sep 8 11:25:56 CDT 2023

Good afternoon,

Just a reminder that the registration deadline for the Student Preparation Overnight Conference at Shangri-La is today at 5:00pm! We currently have 2 spots left for that location.  Also included are the other fall retreat options. These are all at beautiful locations and you will have your own room to rest and relax in. We will have ICAP training with OKcollegestart, share best practices, preparing students for college, OKPromise, learn new ideas and so much more at each conference.

October 8 & 9 - 2 spots

Shangri La Resort - Afton, OK

Early Bird Registration Deadline: September 1

Registration Deadline: September 8

October 29 & 30 - 14 spots

Quartz Mountain State Lodge - Lone Wolf, OK

Early Bird Registration Deadline: September 22

Registration Deadline: September 29

November 1 & 2 - 9 spots

Long Lake Resort - Poteau, OK

Early Bird Registration Deadline: September 24

Registration Deadline: October 1

The conference fee is $170 early bird or $175 regular registration, which includes meals and lodging.  To register visit: https://okhighered.org/student-prep/

Registration reminders:
You will receive a confirmation email immediately, if you do not email me ASAP,
You will need a PO/check number when you register.
The registration deadline is one month before each conference.  No refunds after registration deadline date.

Please contact with any questions or if you need to discuss about the retreats. We would love to have you join us this fall!

Have a great day!

Sabrina Wood
Coordinator of Student Preparation for College Readiness
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
swood at osrhe.edu<mailto:swood at osrhe.edu>
https://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/