[OkStudentPrep] Student Prep Overnight Conference deadlines nearing! Quartz Mtn this Friday, Long Lake this Sunday

Wood, Sabrina swood at osrhe.edu
Wed Sep 27 11:08:14 CDT 2023

Would love to have your district employees/counselor that work with college and career readiness join us for this small group opportunity to network, share best practices, and enjoy a short break from the busyness of school responsibilities. This is a great opportunity to send your team to promote team-building as well. We currently have 14 spots available for Quartz Mountain with the registration deadline this Friday, September 29th. This year we are meeting in the Quartz Mountain library, for a cozy and comfortable experience.

Long Lake Resort in Poteau currently has two spots remaining with the registration deadline this Sunday, October 1st. Keep in mind, the trees should be providing a colorful display for our stay.

At each of our overnight conferences, you have your own room/bathroom. Also, this is a great opportunity to spend time with Lyndsay or Theresa(OKcollegestart) for ICAP planning/updating on the first afternoon of each conference.

October 29 & 30 (Sunday afternoon-Monday) -
Quartz Mountain State Lodge<https://appengine.egov.com/apps/ok/quartz-mountain-23-24> - Lone Wolf, OK
Registration Deadline: September 29

November 1 & 2 (Wednesday afternoon-Thursday)
Long Lake Resort<https://appengine.egov.com/apps/ok/long-lake-resort-poteau-23-24> - Poteau, OK
Registration Deadline: October 1

The conference fee is $175 regular registration, which includes meals and lodging: https://okhighered.org/student-prep/

Come join us!

Sabrina Wood
Coordinator of Student Preparation for College Readiness
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
swood at osrhe.edu<mailto:swood at osrhe.edu>
https://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/