[OkStudentPrep] Student Preparation Summer Institute-One week left for Early Bird Registration

Wood, Sabrina swood at osrhe.edu
Wed Apr 10 14:32:43 CDT 2024

Good morning,

Please join the Student Preparation Team and other educators from all over the great state of Oklahoma at the Student Preparation Summer Institute to collaborate with one another and share best practices at Shangri-La Resort! Session highlights: New FAFSA Graduation Requirement, Concurrent Updates, College Admissions Panel, OKPromise Updates and much more! This event is for PK-12 counselors, administrators, coordinators and directors.

Registration is currently open on our website https://okhighered.org/student-prep/ ; scroll to the bottom.
Student Preparation Summer Institute will begin Monday, June 10 and conclude Wednesday, June 12.
Early bird registration is $355 until April 18. Keep in mind, this event will fill up before the deadline so please register early. Your registration fee covers six meals and lodging for two nights. You will have your own room at Shangri-La Resort.

You will need a PO number, check number or credit card number to register. Please note, if you do not immediately receive a confirmation email you are not registered.

If you have any questions please contact Sabrina Wood at swood at osrhe.edu<mailto:swood at osrhe.edu>.

We are so excited to be returning to Shangri-La Resort, we hope to see you there!

Sabrina Wood, M.S.
Coordinator of Student Preparation for College Readiness
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
405-225-9257
swood at osrhe.edu<mailto:swood at osrhe.edu>