[OkStudentPrep] Student Preparation Summer Institute-Last Chance!

Wood, Sabrina swood at osrhe.edu
Mon Apr 29 11:29:40 CDT 2024

Good morning,

The online registration for Student Preparation Summer Institute has passed, however we have a few spots open. If you missed the registration deadline, but would like to register please contact me immediately at swood at osrhe.edu. Administrators, please consider sending your new counselors to this event to assist in preparing them for the upcoming school year. Quotes from a few recent attendees:

"You all are wonderful and a huge resource for school counselors and thus thousands of children are impacted by you. Thank you for your time and investment in   the next generations."
"I love it. So very helpful and the resourcing with others is just as helpful as the speakers!"
"EXCELLENT!!!! Great resources and networking!!"
"This event is so amazing. Relaxing, fun, and informative"
"Thank you so much! This event refreshes me and keeps me current for my job."

Please join the Student Preparation Team and other educators from all over the great state of Oklahoma at the Student Preparation Summer Institute to collaborate with one another and share best practices at Shangri-La Resort! Session highlights: New FAFSA Graduation Requirement, Concurrent Updates, College Admissions Panel, OKPromise Updates and much more! This event is for PK-12 counselors, administrators, coordinators and directors.
Student Preparation Summer Institute will begin Monday, June 10 and conclude Wednesday, June 12.
The cost of the conference is $360.00. Your registration fee covers six meals and lodging for two nights. You will have your own room at Shangri-La Resort.

You will need a PO number or check number to register. Credit cards cannot be accepted at this point.

We are so excited to be returning to Shangri-La Resort, we hope to see you there!

Sabrina Wood, M.S.
Coordinator of Student Preparation for College Readiness
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
405-225-9257
swood at osrhe.edu<mailto:swood at osrhe.edu>