[OkStudentPrep] OSRHE Student Preparation Spring Overnight Conferences - Deadlines quickly approaching!

Wood, Sabrina swood at osrhe.edu
Thu Jan 11 13:36:18 CST 2024

Happy New Year!

Join us for a college readiness spring professional development opportunity! This is a time to come together and share best practices, ideas, and build your professional network of colleagues you can reach out to. We will have three retreats in the spring. We will discuss new and relevant information regarding college/career readiness, PreACT, OK Promise, ICAP, FAFSA and more. You will have the opportunity to develop your school's ICAP on OKcollegestart. Registration fee for this overnight conference includes meals and lodging. We accept POs, personal checks or credit cards.

You can register at this link: https://appengine.egov.com/apps/ok/studentprepconf23-24

Early bird registration is $170, and regular registration is $175.

  1.  Registration closes one month before each conference date.
  2.  We do have a limited number of attendees at each one, so please get registered. These spots often fill up before the registration deadline.
  3.  Have PO number ready in order to register; also accept checks/credit cards.
  4.  You WILL receive a confirmation email when you register. If you don't receive an email then you ARE NOT registered. Please contact me as soon as possible.
  5.  You will have your own room.

February 21-22, 2024 - FULL - Email me to be added to the waiting list!
Lake Murray State Lodge - Ardmore, OK
Early Bird Registration Deadline: January 14
Registration Deadline: January 21

February 25-26, 2024 - Six spots remaining, early bird deadline next Thursday!
Roman Nose State Lodge - Watonga, OK
Early Bird Registration Deadline: January 18
Registration Deadline: January 25

March 5-6, 2024 - Smallest spring group, brand new remodeled lodge!
Beavers Bend Lodge - Broken Bow, OK
Early Bird Registration Deadline: January 29
Registration Deadline: February 5

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sabrina Wood
Coordinator of Student Preparation for College Readiness
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
swood at osrhe.edu<mailto:swood at osrhe.edu>
https://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/