[OkStudentPrep] OSRHE Student Preparation Overnight Conference at Beavers Bend - One spot available

Wood, Sabrina swood at osrhe.edu
Mon Mar 4 09:55:29 CST 2024

Good morning,

We have one spot available at Beavers Bend State Lodge for our overnight conference starting tomorrow, March 5th. I've attached the agenda for your reference. Please email me if you would like to commit to this available spot.

Join us for a college readiness spring professional development opportunity! This is a time to come together and share best practices, ideas, and build your professional network of colleagues you can reach out to. We will discuss new and relevant information regarding college/career readiness, PreACT, OK Promise, ICAP, FAFSA and more. You will have the opportunity to develop your school's ICAP on OKcollegestart. Registration fee for this overnight conference includes meals and lodging. We accept Pos or personal checks at this time.

March 5-6, 2024 -Beavers Bend Lodge - Broken Bow, OK

Thank you,

Sabrina Wood, M.S.
Coordinator of Student Preparation for College Readiness
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
405-225-9257
swood at osrhe.edu<mailto:swood at osrhe.edu>