[Okfdc] Posting to the list

BWendling at ucok.edu BWendling at ucok.edu
Mon Sep 10 15:19:04 CDT 2007

Opportunities for faculty development professionals to get together to
share ideas, victories, and, yes,  wounds are few and far between. Thanks
to Jym Brittain at Northeastern State, we were able to come together last
Spring at NSU's Broken Arrow site for such a sharing. You may recall that
at that meeting I offered to host the Fall 2007 meeting here at UCO.
Friday, October 5, is the date - I hope this works for everyone.

I need your thoughts regarding program ideas. Perhaps we would like to
continue Jym's program approach implemented last Spring where we presented
a program or activity we do with our faculty? Perhaps something else?
Please email be (yea or nay) regarding your intent to attend this meeting.

Once I receive your ideas regarding program, I will get more substance in
your hands. For the time being, save October 5 for our gathering at UCO! I
look forward to hearing from you. Brent

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any