[Okfdc] OKFDC Fall Meeting

cmarrs at tulsacc.edu cmarrs at tulsacc.edu
Wed Aug 20 15:34:14 CDT 2008

Not sure how many of you will attend, but TCC is hosting the Global
conference here on October 2 and 3.

Cheryl Marrs, Ed.D.
Dean, Continuing Education
Tulsa Community College
6111 E. Skelly Drive
Tulsa, OK 74135-6198
918-595-7831
918-595-7993 fax
cmarrs at tulsacc.edu
www.tulsacc.edu

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto
("e-mail") is sent by the Tulsa Community College ("TCC") and is intended
to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named
above.  The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and
disclosure acts or other legal rules.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify TCC by e-mail
reply and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any
attachments thereto.  Thank you.

             BWendling at ucok.ed
             okfdc-bounces at lis         "Bowerman, Jane" <bowerman at ou.edu>
             ts.onenet.net                                              cc
                                       "sheltorw at nsuok.edu"
                                       <sheltorw at nsuok.edu>, "Bowerman,
             08/19/2008 01:53          Jane" <bowerman at ou.edu>,
             PM                        "okfdc at lists.onenet.net"
                                       <okfdc at lists.onenet.net>,
                                       "dwestman at sosu.edu"
                                       <dwestman at sosu.edu>,
                                       "jlomax at neoam.edu"
                                       <jlomax at neoam.edu>,
                                       "ahaycock at sosu.edu"
                                       <ahaycock at sosu.edu>,
                                       "bhauck at neoam.edu"
                                       <bhauck at neoam.edu>,
                                       "lcole at eighthfloor.org"
                                       <lcole at eighthfloor.org>,
                                       "ehendrix at sosu.edu"
                                       <ehendrix at sosu.edu>,
                                       "djoiner at snu.edu"
                                       <djoiner at snu.edu>, "atodd at usao.edu"
                                       <atodd at usao.edu>,
                                       "hong.lin at okstate.edu"
                                       <hong.lin at okstate.edu>,
                                       "ron.payne at okstate.edu"
                                       <ron.payne at okstate.edu>,
                                       "lmason at osrhe.edu"
                                       <lmason at osrhe.edu>,
                                       "finnegac at nsuok.edu"
                                       <finnegac at nsuok.edu>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Okfdc] OKFDC Fall Meeting

Hello, Jane and all,

I agree - things are coming in quickly - October 3 works best for me. Brent

 "Bowerman,
 Jane"
 <bowerman at ou
 .edu>                                                                  To
                           "James \"Jym\" Brittain" <brittaij at nsuok.edu>
                                                                        cc
 08/19/2008                "BWendling at ucok.edu" <BWendling at ucok.edu>,
 01:19 PM                  "djoiner at snu.edu" <djoiner at snu.edu>,
                           "hong.lin at okstate.edu" <hong.lin at okstate.edu>,
                           "ron.payne at okstate.edu"
                           <ron.payne at okstate.edu>, "ahaycock at sosu.edu"
                           <ahaycock at sosu.edu>, "atodd at usao.edu"
                           <atodd at usao.edu>, "lcole at eighthfloor.org"
                           <lcole at eighthfloor.org>, "ehendrix at sosu.edu"
                           <ehendrix at sosu.edu>, "dwestman at sosu.edu"
                           <dwestman at sosu.edu>, "bhauck at neoam.edu"
                           <bhauck at neoam.edu>, "jlomax at neoam.edu"
                           <jlomax at neoam.edu>, "sheltorw at nsuok.edu"
                           <sheltorw at nsuok.edu>, "finnegac at nsuok.edu"
                           <finnegac at nsuok.edu>, "lmason at osrhe.edu"
                           <lmason at osrhe.edu>, "Bowerman, Jane"
                           <bowerman at ou.edu>, "mhaulmark at rsu.edu"
                           <mhaulmark at rsu.edu>, "okfdc at lists.onenet.net"
                           <okfdc at lists.onenet.net>
                                                                   Subject
                           RE: [Okfdc] OKFDC Fall Meeting

Our Fall calendar is filling up rapidly
Would Oct 2 or 3 work for anyone?

Jane Bowerman, Ph. D
Associate Director, Program for Instructional Innovation
University of Oklahoma
101 Copeland Hall
Norman, Oklahoma
325-0705