[Okgrantsmanship] Grant $ Report for 2011

Holt, Camille caholt at nwosu.edu
Mon Jul 18 09:07:17 CDT 2011

Linda-
Hello! I hope all is well with you. i have started my new job, but am also finishing my annual report. Dr. Lohmann wanted me to report numbers to you. Our total submissions are $2,775,806.00. Our total awarded is $1,425,200. We still have over $800,000 pending but maybe it will be good numbers for next year. I look forward to hearing from you and enjoyed working with you. Thank you for everything you did to assist me in my position. I promise to keep in touch. Take care!
Camille