[Okgrantsmanship] Super Circular Training

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Jan 13 15:17:54 CST 2014

WHAT'S HAPPENING?

COFAR Webinar on the Super Circular - January 27, 2014

COFAR (Council on Financial Assistance Reform) will offer an all-day online training session on the final guidance on January 27, 2014. Details are available at https://survey.max.gov/index.php/496587/lang-en.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.