[Reierson-parents] Lots of news!

Rhonda Reierson rreierson at stratford.k12.ok.us
Mon Dec 2 13:55:28 CST 2013

 Happy December!

I came back from my surgery to a decorated classroom & a gift- My students
are the best. Thank you!

Updates for science:

*OPEN BOOK test over Ecosystems on  Wednesday. I gave them a study guide
today.

*We WILL NOT do the December Journal Article- ( Merry Christmas!)

 Bedlam Coin drive  this week sponsored by NHS & BPA, money raised will go
to food baskets for the elderly. Friday dress in your favorite Bedlam
clothing.

Week of Dec. 2-6:

.         HS Big 8 Tourney @ Dibble all week

.         Wednesday - Teachers meet @ 7 AM- no encore that day

.         Wednesday - 6th grade BB @ Byng 9:30

.         Thursday - Diaper shower for  Mrs. Hinkle

Looking forward to next week - Dec. 9-13

.         Monday - We will dismiss 7th grade BB players at the end of 6th
hour for Dibble BB Tourney

.         Monday - 8th BB @ Vanoss 6 PM

.         Tuesday - Hanging of the Green @ 10 AM

.         Wednesday - 8th BB @ Whitebead 3:30 PM