[Reierson-parents] IMPORTANT DEADLINES for Science & NJHS

Rhonda Reierson rreierson at stratford.k12.ok.us
Mon Nov 11 13:20:40 CST 2013

  Here are some deadlines for you to remember:

THANKS TO OUR STUDENTS WHO WROTE CHRISTMAS CARDS TO THE SOLDIERS LAST WEEK!

 Magic Eggs bonus due Nov.11- tomorrow!

  Test- Wednesday November 13. They were given a study guide with EVERY TEST
QUESTION on it.  They will also have academic vocabulary. They will be
expected to finish the test in class. They may come to encore and start
early if they are worried about time.

Science Journals- November 20- articles must come from sciencedaily.com

Junior National Honor Society can choose to get a shirt for $15. If they
would like one I need sizes and money by Thursday, November 14.

If your child is participating in Operation Christmas Child they must have
their boxes to me by Thursday, November 14.  ( this was a service project
some students were doing with NJHS)