[Reierson-parents] updates 9/30

Rhonda Reierson rreierson at stratford.k12.ok.us
Mon Sep 30 11:37:29 CDT 2013

We continue to work in our interactive science notebooks daily!

SPIRIT WEEK WILL BEGIN ON MONDAY SEPT. 30 THRU OCT 4.

Monday: Crazy Hair Day- wear your hair as crazy as you can get it!

Tuesday-Favorite Rock band day-wear your favorite rock band t-shirt or dress
like a rock star.

Wednesday-Neon Day-wear as much neon colored stuff as you can.

Thursday-Decade Day-pick a decade and dress like they did 50's, 60's, 70's
or 80's you choose.

Friday-red and black day-show your spirit and wear red and black!

.         Tuesday - JHFB @ ECP 5:30

.         Thursday - Homecoming Parade

.         Friday - Homecoming 2013 - HSFB vs. Marietta - kickoff at 7:30

.         Next Monday, no school for students- teachers will be in
professional development

We only have 4 weeks left to sell tickets on the guitar. This is a wonderful
fundraiser for middle school! Thanks to all who have sold/ purchased tickets
There are still tickets available to sell.