[Reierson-parents] updates

Rhonda Reierson rreierson at stratford.k12.ok.us
Mon Apr 7 10:20:43 CDT 2014

Wow what a busy time of year for teachers, students and families!

We are continuing with our state test preparation in all classes.

Bonus projects are due APRIL  17-   those who wish to participate in the
super slingers during encore next week need to tell me on Wednesday, April 9
so I can purchase supplies.

8th grade is working on a mini unit over the cell along with our test prep.
8th grade students will have a quiz on Wednesday over the parts of the cell.
Study guide went home today. They will also be making a cell cookie as part
of their assessment over this unit. Parents you need to ask them in the next
few days what food item they are to bring.

 7th grade students are starting a mini unit over the planets along with
test prep.