[Reierson-parents] Updates 2-11

Rhonda Reierson rreierson at stratford.k12.ok.us
Tue Feb 11 08:29:32 CST 2014

.          TEST TOMORROW IN SCIENCE! It is over the academic vocabulary and
the study guide I gave students today over plate tectonics and volcanoes. I
reminded them yesterday to review academic vocabulary.

.          Science Journal Article assignment is being revised. We will not
do the February 19 or March articles. We will possibly take it back up again
in April, depending on where we are with test prep.

.         The 7th/JH BB games that were canceled Monday will be played next
Monday @ ECP beginning at 4:30

.         8th grade BB @ Konawa Wednesday 12:30