[Reierson-parents] snow days

Rhonda Reierson rreierson at stratford.k12.ok.us
Thu Mar 6 08:19:45 CST 2014

Here is the information we received from Mr. Blackburn concerning our snow
days. Please mark your calendar with these changes.

I wanted to give you an update on where we are concerning snow days.  We
have already made up days on January 6th, 20th and February 17th.  We are
also going to have school on April 25th which was one of our snow days.
Other than those days, we are fine with hours and will not have to make up
any other days we have missed at this point.