[Reierson-parents] LAST CHANCE ON BONUS

Rhonda Reierson rreierson at stratford.k12.ok.us
Fri Mar 28 11:44:15 CDT 2014

These are the bonus opportunities available for science. This will be the
last bonus opportunities for this year.  The weather projects are due April
17. The Super slingers will also be due that week. Teams will come to encore
to do their trials the week of April 14-17.  3 people maximum  per team.
This may also be done individually. Teams will demonstrate to the class
their  Super Slingers on April 17.  There will be some modifications made to
the project so that trials can be done during encore. Students who want to
participate with the peep project must let me know of their teams by April 9
so I can purchase supplies.   These are great opportunities for students to
gain bonus points!