[Sa-rfp] Summer Academy request

Summer Academies summeracademies at osrhe.edu
Wed Nov 16 15:20:38 CST 2005

Summer Academy Friends,

I am doing a power point presentation for the upcoming State Regents
meeting.  I want to take them on a whirlwind tour of the state through
the SA opportunities.  If you have ONE or TWO great digital pictures of
past Academies, please send as an email attachment to me.

I would like your picture to be representative of the student population
you serve and a hands-on learning activity.  Please tell me the name of
the academy the picture reflects and a VERY BRIEF not about the
activity.

Of course, I need your pictures ASAP.

BTW, Chancellor has included some funds for Summer Academies in the
legislative request so hopefully we will have an RFP competition next
summer/fall.

Thanks for all you do for Oklahoma's young people,

Cindy

Cynthia Brown, Ed.D.

Director of Student Preparation